Photo Tours include the following.
* Professional Guide Service: Experience is paramount, as is a friendly, flexible atmosphere for your trip and I go out of my way to bring that to the all tours. Backcountry and wilderness travel in Alaska can be intimidating for a novice and even for some intermediate and experienced folks. A qualified guide service can go a long way to minimizing problems that may come up. Customers returning for
seven eight ten consecutive hiking trips with Expeditions Alaska speaks volumes for the value of a good guide. What I offer.
* Travel and Accommodations: This is trip dependent. Some trips are hotel based, others we camp, or charter a private boat for the trip. Accommodations are included on all trips. You’ll want to see the specific trip you’re considering to see necessary travel logistics and accommodation arrangements.
* Meals: This is trip dependent. On the grizzly bear tours, and typically on the Alaska Landscapes tour I provide all the food, etc. On the Aurora borealis tour we’ll be in Fairbanks and food is not included in the price. The bald eagle tour similarly so. On the coastal brown bear tour and the polar bear tour food is included in the trip.
* Safety: Any professional guide service puts safety first. A fully qualified Wilderness First Aid certification, and a satellite available for emergency backcountry service if necessary and a backup messaging device as well.. This is an owner-operated business and all participants can feel confident knowing they’re not getting an intern or inexperienced guide for their trip.
* Instruction: I’ll be glad to offer any assistance I can with photography instruction in the field. Most of these tours are not sold as “photography workshops”, but we generally spend quite a bit of time working on how we can improve our photography.
Of course, is you have any questions, do feel free to ask.
What’s Not Included?
Expeditions Alaska do not provide the following, unless otherwise specified.
b) travel arrangements to Anchorage from outside Alaska.
c) trip insurance.
d) guide gratuities.
e) personal gear, camera gear, etc. But if you need something, give me a holler and we’ll see if we can work that out.